CLASS NURSERY REGISTRATION NOTICE (2023-24)
- October 18, 2022
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Latest News
ST . PAULS COLLEGE
NURSERY REGISTRATION PROCESS 2023–2024
Guidelines & Information to Parents
NOTE: These guidelines / instructions are important to be read by all the parents before filling the online Application Form for Class Nursery admission for the session 2023-2024. Please take the print out of these guidelines / instructions and read it carefully.
Online Application Forms for Class NURSERY for the session 2023-2024 will be available on 1st NOVEMBER – 5TH NOVEMBER,2022. ONLY 500 FORMS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE.
School website link is – stpaulcollege.edu.in
Application Fees: Rs.1000.00 (to be submitted online, amount will not be refunded)
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Step 1: Read the instructions carefully and click on the I AGREE button then click on PROCEED.-
Step 2: The Online Application Form will appear, read and fill the Application Form carefully and properly. Fields marked in “*” are mandatory. (Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the software).
Step 3: For real brothers & sisters studying in this school (no cousins), type the Admission Number and Press Enter. Details will automatically get fetched.
Step 4: Click on submit; an acknowledgement slip will be generated for your record, with your User-Id and Password. Please ensure you allow the pop-up blocker and also note that Form once filled cannot be edited. You will also receive the User Id and Password through an SMS on your registered mobile number.-
Step 5: Log-in using the User-Id and Password and take a print out of the Form in A4 sheets only (after receiving the Acknowledgement) and then submit it on the day of interaction.
- Just filling of Application Form does not guarantee
- Eligible age group: Children, whose date of birth falls between 01/10/2018 TO 01/10/2019
only are eligible to apply for the academic session 2023 – 2024. Qualifying age: 3 years and 6 months to 4 years and 6 months as on 31.03.2023
- If your Application Form is successfully uploaded the computerized system will generate an acknowledgement receipt with the Application number which you must use in all further correspondence.
Documents to be Submitted with the Application Form
All the parents are advised to get ready with the below mentioned documents to be submitted with the online application form:
- Recent colour photograph of the Child, Father and Mother . It should not be more than 20 kb and must be in jpg or jpeg
- Aadhar card number (If any).
- Birth certificate from the Registrar of Birth & Death / Nagar Mahapalika/Materity Hospital/Baptism Certificate for Christians.
- For Birth Certificate, No Affidavit will be
- Parents will certify that all the information provided by them is/are correct and they understand that if the information is found to be incorrect or false, their ward shall be automatically debarred from selection/admission process without any correspondence in this
- Parents should understand that the application/ short listing do not guarantee admission to their
- Parents should accept the process of admission undertaken by the school and they will abide by the decision taken by the school
- No undertaking regarding the documents mentioned above will be accepted at the time of
- The admission process has been carefully designed to provide equal opportunity to all and to maintain transparency in the admission
- School does not accept any
- Fees concession of any sort will not be
- Parents are advised not to come with recommendations/pressure from political parties or otherwise to influence admission
- Parents are expected to reach the school 15 minutes before the time of interaction.
- Parents who attempt to fill the form more than once will not be eligible for admission hence the name of the candidate will be automatically deleted from the
- Parents are advised to apply to other Colleges as well, due to limited seats at St. Paul’s
- Having siblings enrolled as a students of St. Paul’s College does not guarantee admission of a candidate in Nursery.
- Parents are requested to kindly note the date of Interaction with the Principal. Both Parents accompanied by the candidate must attend the Interaction. Hard copy of Acknowledgment Receipt and Original Date of Birth and photocopy of the same is necessary to bring on the date of
APPLICATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE FOR ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE